Stratford Bike Hire

Stratford Bike Hire
What better way to see Stratford..by bike!

Sunday 20 January 2008

Blogging - A whole new world

Hi

Having just read a blog from a similar mid 30 something blogger who has decided to get his work life balance right I have convinced my self that I can do it as well (blog that is). Having read blogs of the likes of Chris Evans and (please forgive me for my sins) the Togmeister its not something I ever thought I would do but here goes!!! ....and yes I know Radio2 is for old gits!

Having been a Programme Manger in the car industry for the last 15 years I decided to last year to change my direction a bit and started a cycle hire company. Being a keen cyclist and being lucky enough to live in Stratford upon Avon which is a fantastic place to live and with lots of tourists for some reason I thought there might just be a market. I am about to start my second year and thought I would try to keep a blog of stuff that goes on with the business. You can check me out at www.stratfordbikehire.com.

I am also a keenish triathlete and need a bit of a kick to get some effort put back in my training and hopefully I can remind myself when I am doing well or more likely when I'm not.

Well done to everyone who ran Not the Roman IX today. I was marshalling and had a great time as usual watching everyone race. Even if it meant a 6am start to mark out the course.

Vic

No comments: