Stratford Bike Hire

Stratford Bike Hire
What better way to see Stratford..by bike!

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Weekend in Frankfurt

Thanks Rod for looking after the cycle hire last weekend!!! much appreciated.


I took my wife away for a romantic weekend in Frankfurt. The weekend happened to coincide with the European Ironman championships so she got to see lots of a big lake, various roads and a running route around the Main.


Just to prove I finished, the picture is of me in front of the Frankfurt Town Hall with my finishers t-shirt and medal (I dont look as tired as I feel!)

I managed to finish in 10hrs30mins which considering the blistering heat I am really pleased with.
Anyhow things are back to normal for a while, if you want to hire a bike just visit my website or give me a call on 07711776340

No comments: