Stratford Bike Hire

Stratford Bike Hire
What better way to see Stratford..by bike!

Sunday 13 April 2008

London Marathon over for another year!

Great day. I am absolutely shattered and my legs are killing me.

Good news is that my poor preparation and injuries along with a final week preparation consisting of getting completely blotto at the Runners World awards on Thursday night meant I was able to manage a PB today.

Unfortunately I missed my goal of sub 3hrs again by 2'1/2 minutes but a pb is a pb. Looks like I will have to find another event in a few months to get the sub 3.

Congratulations to all at Stratford AC who ran today!! Also congratulations to the Marathon lads (Mick n Phil) who won the Jane Tomlinson award at the Runners world dinner!!

Now to look forward to more swimming and cycling

Vic
Click for Cycle Hire in Stratford upon Avon

No comments: